Job Reference: J215-SYS-20761
Employer:BMI HealthcareDepartment:ImagingLocation:PooleSalary:Comeptitive Hourly Rates
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Harbour Hospital in Poole has a vacancy for a Radiographer - MR / CT to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a bank role working on an 'as and when required' basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc in Radiography.
* HCPC registration.
* Post qualification experience
* Good MR/CT experience
* Knowledge of PACS / CRIS systems
Duties of this role include:
* To participate in the provision of an efficient and safe MR/CT imaging service for The BMI Harbour Hospital's patients and Consultants.
* To provide a professional and clinically competent MR/CT scanning service
* To use Hospital software systems, PACS and Radiology Information systems to enter patient details and retrieve relevant information.
* Ensure safe working practices are maintained in accordance with local rules.
* Adhere to health and safety policies and Hospital / departmental policies and procedures
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com ), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Apply for this job
Job Type:BankPay Scheme:Agenda for changePay Band:7Staff Group:Allied Health Professionals
Read this before applying
* Job Description & Person Specification (190 KB)
Apply for this jobClosing Date:13/08/2017
* None Available
* None Available
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.