Administrator - Commercial
Region UK - South (South East, South West & London)
Location London (UK)
Administrator - 6 month Fixed term contract or Secondment
Location; Rathbone Place, London
Salary; Circa 30,000- 35,000 (Depending on experience)
Following a recent roll out into the European markets, we are looking to secure a solid administrator to assist the Commercial team and the increased workload based on this growth.
What will you be up to
* Supporting the delivery of new products and promotions in channels of responsibility by working with the team to understand your deliverables
* Analysing sales performance and providing updates for weekly and monthly trading forums
* Working with the team to manage meetings both internal and external, ensuring everyone is briefed accordingly and agendas are in place
* Complete forms required for events management and chase and manage PO's where necessary
* Track spends against our commercial budget and assists in management of SOAs, POs and promotional activity
* Working as a team to ensure delivery of the commercial targets set
* You'll be responsible as a collective for day to day delivery of Hive products across direct, partner and retail sales channels
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be
* A well rounded persona, with previous experience within a similar role, being essential
* Understanding/exposure within an agile environment would be highly advantageous
* Mac (ideally) and PC literate with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
* Able to demonstrate excellent communicative skills at a variety of levels
* Previous experience working in a small but rapidly growing organisation, where structure and process are a working progress, would be an advantage but not a necessity
Personal qualities we're looking for;
* You'll have a friendly and accommodating persona with a can-do' attitude and be a strong team player
* You'll be comfortable liaising at all levels within your immediate team and the wider group Somebody who takes initiative with a proactive and measured approach
* A multi-tasker - capable of juggling many different projects simultaneouslyThe Company
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the 'Apply' button. To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing 'Update required: Administrator - Commercial R9929154' in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.