Job Reference: 834-170001FN
Employer:Virgin CareLocation:GravesendSalary:16,968 - 19,852
At Virgin Care our approach to delivering healthcare services is innovative, refreshing and above all caring. We are committed to putting patient care first and we are looking for dedicated professionals who share our values and our passion for delivering quality care. We provide and contract for front-line NHS and social care services across England and have treated millions of people since 2006. We aim to make a lasting positive difference to the quality of care people receive. So, if that is what gets you out of bed in the morning, read on. Our vacancies We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated Care Co-Ordinators to join our Care Co-Ordination team within Gravesham Community Hospital. The Care Co-Ordination Centre operates 7 days a week 8am-8pm and the role will require the post holder to work a variety of sessions during these hours, inclusive of weekends, Bank Holidays, Christmas, New Year and Easter Holidays. The post holder will be the first point of contact within Virgin Care to receive and pass on referrals within expected timeframes from service users, GP's and the Integrated Health and Social Care teams across North Kent. You The essential qualities we are looking for in our Care Co-Ordinator applicants are:
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate with a range of people on a day to day basis
* Administrative experience in a busy, customer facing environment
* Flexible approach to work
* Excellent customer services skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Good organisational skills
* Use of own car with ability to work across different locations if required The rewards As a valued member of the team, we'll offer you a competitive salary of 16,968 to 19,852 including NHS / Group pension, ongoing training and development and good quality working conditions. Working for Virgin Care comes with additional benefits - these include use of the Virgin tribe card which offers discounts on many products including up to 40% off Virgin trains, discounts on Virgin holidays and a host of other savings. Virgin Care is a vibrant organisation committed to progressive, continuous improvement within a thriving team. Virgin Care is a vibrant organisation committed to progressive, continuous improvement within a thriving team. If our Care Co-Ordinator role appeals, you have the qualities we are looking for and you share our values we'd love to hear from you. Virgin Care are committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. Virgin Care Limited reserves the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
For the purpose of this application, NHS Jobs will share your information with Virgin Care Ltd. Your information will be processed through our recruitment management system, where we will securely store and process your personal information contained within this application form, allowing us to keep you updated on the progress of this enrolment. Virgin Care Ltd. will not process your information for any reason other than your application.
For more information explaining how we use your information please see our full Privacy Notice available in the section 'Read this before applying'.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com ), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Apply for this job
Job Type:PermanentPay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Administrative & Clerical
Read this before applying
* Job Description & Person Specification (353 KB)
* Additional Information (26 KB)
Apply for this jobClosing Date:10/08/2017Contact Name:Justine MytonEmail Address:email@example.com
* None Available
* Virgin Care website
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.